Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chicken or Pizza Pockets

Another of Tanner's favorite meals is Chicken Pockets...he would probably have them every meal if I would make them for him...he usually eats 2 or 3 (if I let him)

Anyways....tonight I thought I would try a little twist on them and make pizza pockets. They were REALLY good...I loved them...and because I am so generous (and MaryRuth asked me)... below is the recipe for both. Happy Saturday!


Chicken Pockets

1 pkg Cresent or Grand Biscuits
1 pkg cream cheese (room temp)
1 can chicken
diced green onions (optional)
chives (optional)
seasoning (I use Mrs. dash)
bread crumbs

In bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, chives, onions and seasoning.
Roll out each piece of dough.
Divide filling equally between dough pieces.
Fold dough pieces to make cresents (or you can make them circles)

Cover with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. (or until biscuits are done.)

Pizza Pockets Filling

(basically the instructions are exactly the same, just different filling)

1 C Ground Sausage (cooked and crumbled)
1/4 C Pepperoni
2 C grated Mozz Cheese
1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 C Spaghetti or Pizza Sauce

(make sure you get sealed really well, next time I will probably seal with a fork around the edges.)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment