Sunday, June 1, 2014

Fresh Dill Potato Salad

I don't like mustard and I don't eat egg yolks {they make me itchy}....so finding a potato salad that I like and can eat is hard....I needed a side dish for a party and I remembered that I have this awesome recipe for potato salad a friend shared with me several years ago. I made it today and I remember now why I love it so much....it might be the bacon, or the fact that it's made with sour cream and very little mustard, or maybe it's the fresh dill that gives it amazing flavor....or maybe it's all three!!



5 lbs red potatoes  - diced and boiled until fork tender
1 lb bacon - cooked and crumbled
1 bunch of green onions - chopped
1 small bunch of fresh dill - chopped {about 1/4 cup}

Mix all together in a large bowl and add dressing. Refrigerate before serving for best flavor.

Dressing:
1 C mayonnaise
1 C sour cream
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp salt

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment