Tuesday, May 7, 2013

RIBS

YUMMO RIBS

We love ribs, but I never seem to be able to get them tender enough....until now....I think I've figured it out! Thanks Amy for helping me out.


I used one large rack of ribs. {You will probably have to cut them in pieces to be fit them in your pan}

Boil ribs for 10 minutes. {this helps remove some of the fat and it starts the cooking process}

Remove from water and put in a pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper and onion powder all over ribs.  Cover with tin foil and bake in 200 degree oven for 4-6 hours. Seriously, don't short this time. This is what makes them fall off the bone tender.



Remove from oven and turn the broiler on. Baste ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce. Leave uncovered and place under broiler for about 20 minutes. {I basted them again after 10 minutes}.

Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes.


ENJOY!!! {we did!}

No comments:

Post a Comment