Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chocolate Cinnamon Popcorn

This is SO yummy and easy......



Make popcorn. I use my whirly popper and make kettle corn using the following ingredients:

1/3 C popcorn
1/3 C Oil
1/3 C Sugar

Mix in whirly popper and stir constantly until popping slows down. Dump out in bowl.

I make 2 batches of Popcorn.

2 C nuts {I used almonds because Jason can eat them}. I sugar the nuts by putting them in a frying pan with about 1 C of sugar and stirring until the sugar melts and coats the nuts.

Sprinkle nuts into bowl with popcorn.

4 squares of  Almond Bark {or 1/2 pkg of Wilton melting chocolate}
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Melt chocolate in microwave following melting instructions. When chocolate is melted, mix cinnamon into chocolate.

Pour chocolate over popcorn and nuts and mix until all popcorn is coated. Dump out on a cookie sheet and spread out. Put into the freezer for a few minutes to set chocolate.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment