Monday, March 7, 2011

Taco Soup

This is one of our favorites. I make it ALL the time. It's super easy and I almost always have everything to make it. It is always my food assignment for our scrapbooking weekend and I get tonz of compliments on it every year.


TACO SOUP

{somehow I lost the picture and I can't find it!}

1 lb Ground beef {browned and drained}
1 medium onion {diced}
1 16oz can corn
1 16oz can kidney beans {or any kind you want}
2 16 oz or 1 28oz can of diced tomatoes {I use 1 with green chilies and 1 without}
1 8oz can tomato sauce
1 pkg taco seasoning

Dump all ingredients in crock pot {with all of the juices} and let cook on high for 2-3 hours....or low for 5-6 hours. You can also put it all in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, let simmer for 30-40 minutes.

Serve with sour cream, grated cheese, green onions, chips, guacamole....whatever you want!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment