Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pumpkin Dessert

I do not like Pumpkin Pie, I never have and probably never will....but, I LOVE this Pumpkin Dessert. It's one of my favorite desserts. {I forgot how much I liked it until I made it yesterday}


Pumpkin Dessert

2 C Gingersnaps
1/4 C. butter
1 (8 oz) cream cheese
2 Eggs
1/2 C Sugar
2 pkg. vanilla pudding
1 (16 oz) can pumpkin
3/4 C milk
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon, divided
1/2 tsp cloves
1 (8 oz) cool whip

Crush gingersnaps and mix with butter to make a crumb mixture. Press into the bottom of 9x13 pan. Mix together cream cheese, eggs, and sugar. Pour over crumb mixture and bake 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool Completely. Mix together vanilla pudding, milk, nutmeg, 1 tsp of cinnamon, cloves and pumpkin.  Spread on cooled cream cheese mixture. Cool 1 hour. Mix 1 tsp of cinnamon in cool whip. Spread over pumpkin layer. Chill for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment